Thanks to flauntingmyflawsome for nominating me for the blogger recognition award. It’s a joyous moment for me.
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
2. Write a post to show your award.
3. Give a brief story about how your blog started.
4. Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
5. Select 15 other bloggers you want to give this award to.
6. Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them and provide a link to the post you created.
How it started?
It started with my undying love for writing. I was writing a story and suddenly realized that many short stories and ideas pop into my head every now and then. At first I thought I would focus on them after I finish my story, but then it occurred to me that there’s no point in confining them to my head. So I looked for a blogging website and penned my first post. I can proudly say that it’s one of the best decisions I have taken for myself. Thanks for all the love you have given to my posts.
Advice to Bloggers:
- Don’t think twice if you feel strongly about a particular topic or story. You may not gather 50 or 100 likes, but even one like or comment from people who relate to it, would make you jump for joy.
- Don’t be impatient. Do review and edit your posts before publishing them . Too many grammar mistakes can make a reader lose their interest in your story.